What makes me feel and dream is my friends and family. I love my friends and family with a passion. Especially my younger bro. He's the coolest kid in the world and always will be to me. We share the same sense of humor and same joy of life. He's my best friend in a way because we're so close. What I want to do in life is become a pediatrician. I've always kinda wanted to become a doctor like a lot of people but I specially want to work with kids because of two things. One: Kids simply get better. Adults are just dying. You typically won't have to deal with a sickness that is deteriorating your body in a kid. Also if a kid's sick, it's not his fault. Adults have all sorts of heart problems and come to the doctor wondering why they've been cursed but in reality no one's to blame but the diet of fried chicken and ice cream everyday for the past 30 years. The other reason is that you're a teacher too. You're teaching parents how to raise their kids healthily that also can benefit themselves as well. I worked at camp Barnabas, which is a camp that helps give mentally or physically handicapped people a camp experience. I grew close to those people and you can always feel God working through you while showing love to these campers. I also shadowed a pediatrician and I definitely feel like that could be me.
No comments:
Post a Comment