I was in work study working manual labor in grounds crew. Living the life of a poor college kid doing work for minimum wage. When suddenly I meet this dude named Champion. Carter Champion actually. And him and I were emptying out the back of a trailer full of dirt and rocks when we started talking about the subject that brings 18 year guys together: women. There was a girl there so we started talking to her about what girls like and what not. What they like on dates, simple complex, what qualities do they like in guys etc. So that went well cause we both like girls a lot. Then two days later we started talking about sports, and we both played sports in high school and were talking about college football and the NFL. Great stuff, I really wasn't nervous about talking to him cause it was just stuff I was comfortable talking about. Then the next time we had work study we started talking about video games. Now I'm not much a gamer but I played a lot of gamecube and xbox back in my day. And Carter and I learned that we literally played the same games growing up. You name any game I played and he played it too! NFL street, Battlefront, Galactic Battlegrounds, Smash Bros., Backyard Football, Blitz, and any star wars game you could think of we played. It was cool and we got some lunch and drove around and it was chill. I'm glad I got a new friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment